How To Setup GA4 Google Analytics – Super Simple Method
To set up Google Analytics 4 (GA4), you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Create a Google account, if you don’t already have one.
- Go to the Google Analytics website and click “Sign in” in the top right corner. Sign in using your Google account.
- Click “Start for free” to create a new property.
- Select “Web” as the platform for your property, enter the name and URL of your website, and select your industry and reporting time zone. Then click “Create.”
- On the next page, you’ll see your tracking code. This code should be added to every page of your website in the <head> section. You can do this manually or by using a Google Analytics plugin for your content management system (CMS).
- Once you’ve added the tracking code to your website, you can start tracking your data by clicking “Next” and following the prompts.
- To access your GA4 reports, click on the “Analytics” tab in the left menu. From here, you can view your data and create custom reports.