To set up Google Analytics 4 (GA4), you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Create a Google account, if you don’t already have one.
- Go to the Google Analytics website and click “Sign in” in the top right corner. Sign in using your Google account.
- Click “Start for free” to create a new property.
- Select “Web” as the platform for your property, enter the name and URL of your website, and select your industry and reporting time zone. Then click “Create.”
- On the next page, you’ll see your tracking code. This code should be added to every page of your website in the <head> section. You can do this manually or by using a Google Analytics plugin for your content management system (CMS).
- Once you’ve added the tracking code to your website, you can start tracking your data by clicking “Next” and following the prompts.
- To access your GA4 reports, click on the “Analytics” tab in the left menu. From here, you can view your data and create custom reports.
The CBD Business Accelerator includes direct access to over 50 vetted experts who are brand owners, marketers, advertisers, industry titans and more. We are a community built to support each other while sharing high value information and ideas with each other. Included with the membership is access to our buy/sell network, our massive digital library of content, exclusive access to our private Facebook group & more! Learn more here: CLICK HERE to learn more.