Giske got his start as a pedicab driver in Seattle and then transitioned into insurance sales before eventually becoming an entrepreneur. Giske found success in building and monetizing Facebook groups in a variety of industries, including CBD.
1. The importance of building and nurturing a strong community within a group, as it can lead to increased engagement and sales.
2. CBD brands need to focus on building a targeted audience and providing value to that audience before promoting their products.
3. Use a combination of organic and paid strategies to grow a group and engage with potential customers.
4. Use Instagram and other social media platforms in conjunction with Facebook to reach a wider audience.
5. The importance of building relationships and trust within a community, as well as the value of transparency and authenticity.
6. CBD brands should regularly interact with their audience and provide helpful resources, such as educational content and customer support.
7. Testing different strategies and continuously analyzing and adjusting approaches in order to effectively reach and engage with an audience.
8. The importance of consistency in posting and communication within a group.
9. Carefully consider the language and tone used in group communication in order to effectively connect with and build trust with their audience.
10. The importance of understanding Facebook’s algorithms and utilizing them to reach the right audience.
11. Using Facebook’s targeting options, including interests and behaviors, to reach a specific audience.
12. Using Instagram influencers to reach a wider audience and drive traffic to a Facebook group.
13. CBD brands need to be aware of Facebook’s policies and guidelines, as well as state and federal laws, in order to avoid any issues with advertising and promotion.
14. Use a multi-faceted approach in order to reach and engage with a target audience, including email marketing, webinars, and content marketing.
15. CBD brands should focus on building a loyal customer base through providing value and building trust.
16. Using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to track and measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
17. CBD brands need to continuously adapt and adjust their strategies in order to stay ahead of the competition and succeed in the industry.
The CBD Business Accelerator includes direct access to over 50 vetted experts who are brand owners, marketers, advertisers, industry titans and more. We are a community built to support each other while sharing high value information and ideas with each other. Included with the membership is access to our buy/sell network, our massive digital library of content, exclusive access to our private Facebook group & more! Learn more here: CLICK HERE to learn more.