On the CBD Business Accelerator Podcast is Brian Schmitt & Matt Sibert.
5 Steps To Finding Customer Pain Points
1. One way to find customer pain points on a website is to watch customers use the site and have them talk through their actions and thoughts.
2. Write out specific actions or behaviors that users can take on each page of the website.
3. Score the users on a scale of 1-4 based on how easy or difficult it was for them to complete the desired actions or behaviors.
4. Average the scores for each page and focus on areas where the score is above a 2.5, as these may be pain points for customers.
5. Generate ideas for improving these pain points by listening to customers and considering potential solutions.
The CBD Business Accelerator includes direct access to over 50 vetted experts who are brand owners, marketers, advertisers, industry titans and more. We are a community built to support each other while sharing high value information and ideas with each other. Included with the membership is access to our buy/sell network, our massive digital library of content, exclusive access to our private Facebook group & more! Learn more here: CLICK HERE to learn more.